Our Zirconia Spectro Disc represents the premium in spectro sample preparation. Zirconia is extremely hard and self sharpening while delivering outstanding cutting rates and maximum useful life. The advanced bond extends disc life by minimizing grain shredding while promoting a cool grinding action. Z series is most cost effective when used in high production environment. Manufactured utilizing a heavy-duty Polycotton backing, which is then covered with a resin bond coat designed to resist loading, glazing and grain stripping. This bond coat is then covered with mineral abrasive grains formulated for toughness and sharpness.
- Size: 200 mm / 350 mm (Also Custom Made Sizes)
- Grit: 36-120
- Grain : ZIrconia Alumina.
- Backing : "X" Wt Polycotton.
- Premium Zirconia grit delivers ultimate grinding performance in Spectro discs.
- Advanced bonding formulation provides cool grinding action extending disc life
- Use on a Spectro Polisher.
- Max RPMs: 6,500
- Packing (100/box)