Aloe vera has played a significant medicinal role for thousands of years. Egyptians, Assyrians & Mediterranean people used the dried Latex primariliary, but also the gel. In Egypt, aloe was called the plant of immortality.
Commercially distinct parts of the Aloe vera Extraction Plants are used medicinally. The gel from the fresh leaf is used in a wide range of internal & external applications. Aloe is processed using the hand filleted or whole leaf method. Careful processing of aloe gel is necessary to maintain activity.
We supply completely integrated Plant for extraction of aleo vera jel & juice from Aleo vera leaves. These aloe vera jel and juice plants are designed as per international standard ( GMP) and constructed from S.S. 304 or S.S. 316 grade stainless steel.
Some of its essential features of our plant are as follows:
- Completely Integrated design
- Custom-built capacity from 1 Ton to 10 Tons.
- Our plant constructed from Superior quality SS 304 or 316 grade stainless steel.
- Low temperature processing
- Entire plant in stainless steel
- Supply on Turn-key
- Highly effective owing to its quality and purity
- Low Maintenance