Poultry dressing or Slaughter Conveyor is a conveyor based Semi – Automatic Slaughter Plant. It is also known as slaughter plant. It consists of an overhead conveyor & other processing machinery.
The birds are stunned, dressed and chilled in most scientific & most hygienic manner.
The dressing stages can be briefly categorized as:
• Evisceration (Internal Cleaning)
The plant capacities range from 250 BPH to 2000 BPH for Broilers having live average weight up to 3.0 KG each
Birds From: 1.0 Kg to 3.0 Kg.
• Can be set up in a shed or building of 1500 to 3000 sqft.
• Scientifically designed to dress the bird in most Hygienic manner
• Adopts advanced engineering for semi automatic processing
• Covers All the stages from Stunning to Halal to Defeathering automatically
• Total stainless steel construction• Evisceration (Removal of internal body parts) is done manually.
Supplied in India to:
- Pioneer Farms Ltd., Hyderabad
- Central Avian Research Institute ( IVRI), Barielly, UP
- Kuljas Rai Poultry Farm, Amritsar, Punjab
- Goels Food World, Shimla, HP
- Swastic Supply Co.( Vet College, Kanke) Ranchi, Jharkhand
Supplied outside India to :
- Dandani Farms Nigeria Limited, Nigeria
- KILI AGRO & LIVE STOCK PRODUCT, Tanzania,Africa
- V.R. Equipment Ltd, Pune for Nigeria,Africa