Essential Oils are the true essence of the botanical plant or the plant part. They are volatile oils extracted by distillation from different parts of the aromatic or botanical plants and include flowers, leaves, bark, wood, stem, grasses, rhizome or roots.
We supply spice oil distillation plants for the widest range of spice essential oils. These include plants for -
- Ginger oil;
- Nutmeg oil;
- Cinnamon bark & leaves;
- Clove and clove leaf oil etc.
The distillation plants are used in the extraction of volatile spice oils. Available in different capacity range, they are generally supplied in 250 kg to 3000 kg capacity range. These are engineered in stainless steel, integrated and skid mounted and supplied on turn-key basis as per client's requirement.
- For widest range of distillation plant;
- Extraction of volatile spice oils;
- Supplied capacities from 250 to 3000 kg;
- Supplied on Turn-key basis;
- Spice Distillation Plants for raw materials like ginger oil, nutmeg oil; Cinnamon bark & leaves, clove and clove leaf oil etc.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Bank Transfer);
- Delivery Time: 12 to 16 weeks.