Essential Oils are the true essence of the botanical plant or the plant part. They are volatile oils extracted by distillation from different parts of the aromatic or botanical plants and include flowers, leaves, bark, wood, stem, grasses, rhizome or roots.
We supply oil distillation plants for gum resins such as Frankincense and Myrrh.
The word is from the French word 'Franc' meaning 'luxuriant' or 'real incense' and together with Myrrh, it was the first gum to be used as incense.
These Gum Resins originates from desert trees from Somalia and Oman. For this, deep incisions are made in the tree trunk from which a milky juice exudes and hardens over a week or a month when it comes in contact with the air. This juice on hardening results in oleo gum resin. Essential oil is extracted from these Gum Resins by steam distillation.
Distillation Plants for Distilling Essential Oil from Frankincense and Myrrh are made in different capacities from 50 Kgs to 500 kgs of the raw material per batch. These Distillation Plants are engineered in stainless steel, Fully integrated and skid mounted with Steam Boiler, Cooling Tower etc and supplied on turn-key basis as per client's requirement.
- Robust Construction which assures both efficiency and durability;
- Excellent quality of oil;
- Supplied up to 500 kg/batch;
- Supplied on Turn-key basis;
- Distillation Plants for raw materials Frankincense and Myrrh.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Bank Transfer);
- Delivery Time: 12 to 16 weeks.