Hot water scalder is an important equipment in poultry slaughter house operations. It heats water & maintains it at suitable temperature continuously so that the Poultry Feathers are softned and removed during Plucking operations with out damaging the skin.
Our hot water scalders incorporates dual heating concept. It comes fitted with best quality Electrical heaters along with provision for direct Gas burner under it. It is Robust but portable and comes with standard thermostat control for automatic temperature control. Scalders are supplied in different sizes as per processing needs. Our Scalders are provided with following standard fittings:
1. A stainless steel Scalder Body in SS 304 with 2 or 3 Electrical Heaters
2. A Stainless steel Cage for loading and Lifting of Birds from Scalder
3. A Stainless steel Lifting Pole & Truss with V Pulleys, Bearings for Lifting SS Cage
4. A Electronic Control Box with Thermostats, 2 Contactors, Mcb, Digital Temp Controller etc.
5. 2 Core, 4 mm sq. Heavy duty wires ( 3 x 10 ft each) for connecting Electrical heaters
6. Suitable wire for Thermostat connection.
7. A heavy duty, Easy Lift Winch with SS handle to lift Cage with birds with just 6 turns.
8. A Gas burner
9. A separate Gas Geyser for Hot water Intake during continuous Scalding.
10. SS Flap for arresting Burner flame
11. Separate Cover Box to prevent water spillage on Electrical Heater.
The scalder can be heated by propane or bursh and gas in standby mode and switched to Electric Heating for proper temperature control.