Our range of air mono block gas burners is offered with an incorporated centrifugal blower which has suction damper for supplying combustion air. Also, a cylindrical blast tube of accurate dimensions is fixed on the discharge port of the blower. This blast tube carries assembly of gas pipe, ignition electrode and flame rod.
Some other details about the product are listed below:
- Gas solenoid valve is installed at one end of the gas pipe where as its other end is blind and carries a specially perforated disc called “Diffuser Plate”.
- Small holes are made along the periphery of the pipe to allow gas discharge, these holes are close to the plate but slightly on the inner side.
- The gas coming out from these holes comprehensively mixes with air discharged by the blower and the resultant mixture comes out uniformly through the diffuser plate.
- When air / gas proportion is correctly set, it can be ignited by a small spark. A Single Pole electronic ignition transformer of 100% duty cycle and ignition electrode, are used to produce this spark just in front of the diffuser plate.
- Another electrode, called the flame electrode, is placed through diffuser plate in such a manner that it makes contact with the flame to collect ions in it.
Our Autocon burner controllers are used to monitor the safety inter locks such as Air Pressure Switch, switch blower, ignition transformer and gas solenoid valve. These products are available in various sizes starting from 50,000 k cal/hr to 5 lac k cal/hr. These can also be fabricated optionally with mono-block type gas solenoid valve which has two valves in series, mechanical and flow control valve. While the First valve is fast acting, the second valve is slow opening.