We offer infra Red Gas Burners. The medium wave infra rd burner is provided with perforated ceramic tile or braided wire mesh of special material which facilitates complete burning of the gas within the burner. Due to its unique design, there is no combustion below or above the tile or mesh. This also minimizes the production of flue gases as there is no excess of air.
Use of infra red radiation enables following crucial heating effects:
- Infra red is known for its penetrative nature, it does not need air to heat an object
- It effectively heats the object placed in front of it
- This facilitates extremely low consumption of gas for the net output
- Quick and effective heating
- Consequential improvement in cost and quality
Infra Red gas burners are entirely automated for close loop control and have wide control range of 1:5. Different types of infra red gas burners are as follows:
- Ceramic Burner - In this burner, combustion takes place within the perforated ceramic tile which after turning orange emits medium wave infra red radiations (2.4 micron). Its source temperature is 950 deg C and it develops thermal power up to 120 KW/esq. (max). The product finds applications in industries such as; Textile, Paint, Powder Coating and Process Heating.
- Metal Fiber Burner - In this burner, combustion takes place within the thin mesh of special steel which turns reddish orange and emits medium wave infra red radiations (2.2 micron). Its source temperature is 1050 deg C and it develops thermal power up to 200 KW/esq. (max). It finds applications in industries such as; Textile, Paint, Powder Coating, Process Heating, Paper Drying and Coil Coating.
- Porous Burner - In this burner, combustion takes place within the perforated tile which has two levels of perforations. While the lower region has medium size pores, the upper region has large size pores. Gas/Air mix enters the ower region where it gets pre heated and finally burns in the upper region. The heat removal from the combustion zone is mainly by radiation, conduction and convection. Also, this tile turns bright white at full power and gives out short wave infra red radiations (1.7 micron). Its source temperature is 1450 deg C and it develops thermal power up to 1000 KW/esq.(max). It finds applications in industries such as; Paper drying, Paint, Powder Coating, Process Heating and Coil Coating