Proper combustion of fuel needs adequate proportions of air and fuel which is known as Stoichometric Ratio. However, in working conditions, this proportion does not remain same due to various physical parameters that are linked with the burner and its components, such as blower and fuel pump. Our product is useful in marinating this proportion which is crucial to efficient combustion of fuels. Earlier, this was achieved mechanically by using adjustable profile cams. Each cam corresponded to different operating point and was attuned for specified air/fuel ratio to ensure proper combustion.
Some of the specifications about the product are as follows:
- 2-10V dc from process controller is divided in 16 steps
- Signal at each step is modified by adjustable multiplier of that step and made available at out put as 4 – 20 mA or 2 – 10 v dc signal
- Multiplier is settable over 0.5 to 1.5
- Separate retransmitted 4 – 20 mA or 2 – 10 V signal is available for controlling the combustion Air
- Ratiocon works on either 110 V or 230 V +/-10%, 1 phase ac supply