- Teflon-coated four-sided applicators; seven depth ranges, from 0.5 to 12.0 mils, offer extended versatility.
- Application and cleanup are remarkably fast and easy.
- Supplied in protective cushioned packaging – with reasonable care, these affordable tools can last for years.
- The blade of this unique applicator design measures only 0.5" x 0.5" x 2.5" (1.3cm x 1.3cm x 6.3cm). A 1.5" (3.8cm) wide precision ground gate is centered on each of the four edges.
- This restricted passage channels the flow of the liquid to be evaluated through the gate while metering the wet film thickness applied. It is intended as an easier and less time-consuming alternative to Mayer rods and Bird-bar style applicators.
- These tools can produce high quality draw downs in a confined area, making direct bench top testing of inks and coatings a reality (for best results, we strongly suggest use of The Diversified Draw own Platform). Quick changeover from gate to gate allows direct comparisons of different coating thicknesses. Not recommended for flex ink proofing.