We are genuine suppliers of industrial as well as automotive products of HPCL oils manufactured by hpcl. We offer test certificate issued by hpcl lab.
the term quenching normally refers to the controlled cooling of steel components in a fluid to give specified propeties. The hardness and the other physical properties obtained depend up on the composition of the steel, the dimension of the component, the time and temparature of the heat treatment and the speed and duration of thequenching process.
a number of quenching mediums such as moltensalts, brine solutions and synthetic quenchantscab be used, but petroleum based quenching mediafind the widest application due to the following advantage. - they are easier to control and give uniformhardness. - suitable for large scale automation- these are non-corrosive and non –toxic.
metaquench grades have been specially formulated from highly refined petroleum oilswith additives and have the following characteristics.
- good thermal properties- good chemical and oxidation stability- high boiling points and low volatility- high flash and fire points
five reasons five fingers why us
- excise gate pass available
- maximum discounts passed
- transport facility from bhiwandi and mumbai
- price list shown if requested
- test certificate issued by hpcl lab