Victory on high Profitability
Reduces Machining Costs
Multi-Purpose Water Soluble Fluid for Cnc’s,Vmc’s,Re-usable wire cuts & for Aluminium.
Metal Working Fluid
Victrol 4003 is a high quality semi synthetic water miscible metalworking fluid designed to form a translucent emulsion over a wide water hardness range. Having a relatively low oil content, the product has good detergent, coolant and cutting properties, making it suitable for a light to moderate duty cutting and grinding applications. Victrol 4003 formulation makes it particularly recommended for the machining and grinding of cast iron while helping to maintain machine cleanliness.
Victrol 4003 is a high performance semi-synthetic fluid that readily emulsifies in water to form a stable micro-emulsion. The product is designed for a wide range of water qualities and is resistant to foaming, even in high pressure systems. Victrol 4003 is suitable for a range of applications on both ferrous and non ferrous alloys making it an ideal choice when consolidating metal working fluids. The product offers extended coolant life relative to conventional soluble oils when properly maintained while maintaining a high degree of machining performance.
- Form stable emulsions and solutions
- Long term inherent stability
- Resists formation of sticky residues
- High degree of corrosion protection
- Good separability from fines and Neutral Odor
- Ease of use and maintenance
- Improved performance even in high pressure systems
- Improves machine cleanliness
- Reduces machine maintenance and rework of materials
- Easy separation and removal of tramp oil
- Enhances the workplace environment
- Victrol 4003: Machining of aluminum and high machinability steels in o moderate to heavy duty operations such as milling, turning, sawing, boring, drilling and reaming where the lubricity of a soluble oil is desired.
- Victrol 4003: Machining of ferrous/non ferrous metals in centralized or individual machines. Lower oil content for extra wettability and corrosion protection. Well suited for cast iron machining and grinding.
|Grinding||2-3||50:1 - 30:1|
|General Machining Non-Ferrous Materials||3-5||30:1-20:1|
|General Machining Ferrous Metals||5||20:01|