DOVE™ high intensity Magnetic Separators are the most common and widely used type of magnetic separator in the world. The (DISC TYPE) high intensity magnetic separator is a highly selective machine especially designed for the continuous separation of various minerals with intermediate susceptibilities.
* Concentrating of dry, granular minerals such as ilmenite, garnet, monazite, walframite, columbite, tantalite, etc.
* Separation and removal of minerals of low magnetic susceptibility from cassiterite, zircon, shellite, rutile, etc.
* Efficient and clean separation of cassiterite (Tin) from mixture of other minerals (i.e., Ilmenite), where the specific gravity differences are not sufficiently large for effective gravitational wet process to be effective.
* Separation of Garnet and Monazite from Zircon.
* The removal of feebly magnetic particles from swart.
* Purification of abrasives.
* Purification of quartz for the glass making industry.
* Extraction of iron oxides from chemicals and various food products.