Air Classifier Mill (Stainless Steel) offered comes designed and developed using latest technology support and provides for perfect dry classification support based on parameters like size, shape and density of particles. Further, these mills allow for optimum size reduction as well as meet the demands of reduced processing costs. Some of its features include option of vertical and horizontal options; high classification efficiency; provide for infinitely variable speeds and superior wear resistance; direct connection between motor and classifying device for stable operations; compact structure finish.
- Less power consumption
- Optimum performance
- dimensional stability
- Pigment Colors - Minerals & Ores - Chemicals Technical Products Dyestuffs - Fertilizer - Insecticides - Pesticides.
- Particle size is finer and more uniform than
- Laxmi En Fab Air classifier Features:
- Strong construction of mechanism and casing ensures long life
- Close control over product uniformity
- Special liners are available for processing abrasive materials.
- Particles are reduced to finer and more uniform sizes.
- Use of cyclone separator lead to less dusting on output side
- No dusting from feeding hopper because feeding is done under negative pressure
- It runs at lower speed, hence it requires much less maintenance
- that obtained from machine using screen
- No dusting from feeding hopper because feeding is done under negative pressure.
- Less dusting on output side because of use of cyclone separator.
- It uses air-classification witch does require screen , Hence the problems associated with screen like choking, painting and frequent replacement of screen do not arise.
- Easy to clean and wash.
- It is manually fed as a normal practice. However, it can be supplied with automatic feeding also
- It runs at low speed compared to machines using screen, hence much lass maintenance