The reactor is designed for pressure and vacuum application.
High degree of reaction is achieved due to an intensive mixing of raw materials together with other reactants.
Liquid components are fed into high-turbulence areas via lances. Homogenizers with appropriate elements achieve the homogenous micro-distribution and avoid the creation of agglomerates.
Various process steps can be combined in the All In One Reactor thus simplifying the process. The hermetically closed system protects the environment and the working place. The shafts are sealed by means of high-quality, fail-safe designed seal systems.
- Controlled homogeneous and heterogeneous chemical reactions
- Safe performances of endothermic, exothermic and biological reactions under pressure or vacuum
- Performance of several process steps (mixing, reacting, drying, disagglomerating etc.) successively in one machine
- Reduced costs by combination of different aggregates into one apparatus, less pipe connections, no sophisticated control, lower space requirement, less personnel required
- Safe system with regard to working and environmental protection when handling hazardous materials
- High efficiency degree
- Reproducible product qualities
- Optimum heat transfer via large contact surfaces
- Turbulent mixing due to mechanical fluidization of the reacting product
- Almost no dead zones inside the reactor