High evaporation capacity with careful treatment of temperature-sensitive products. Combination of several processes steps, e.g. mixing, drying, and granulating.
Changing phases will be mastered without any problems by applying adapted driving techniques.
Homogenizers, e.g. designed as chopper mills, avoid the formation of agglomerates. Low residual moisture in the product will be achieved in combination with condensers of appropriate capacities.
- Thickening of suspensions and solutions up to the dry product under vacuum
- Drying and cooling of bulk materials
- Pasteurizing/sterilizing Coating of pourable products
- Drying of filter press cake
- Intensive contact drying of the wet product
- Careful drying at low temperatures due to vacuum application
- Short drying times
- Good efficiency for all drying steps
- Mastering of the phase changing form pasty to crumbly product without problems
- Easy cleaning and inspection by hingeable side wall or extractable mixing mechanism
- Breaking up of agglomerates by means of appropriate homogenizers