The particularly designed kneading mechanism ensures the building up of shear stress, which is necessary for the kneading process.
Short process periods are achieved due to the high specific power
Largely dimensioned feeding and discharge systems are ensuring a trouble-free production.
The system allows a high degree of automation
- Dispersing of solid materials in liquid matrix
- Production of multiphase mixtures in melts
- Flushing of pigment filter press cake
- Pigment modifications
- Flush fitting system; no wiping down is necessary and there is no self-contamination through product deposits
- Optimum utilization of the product chamber
- System can be automated
- Stationary vessel with fixed connections for feeding and discharge
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Space saving through compact design
- Short process periods are achieved by high specific powers.