We offer a wide range of optimum quality of High Speed Bridge Machining Centers to our valuable customers at standard market prices. These products have a ladder type design on the beam. These designs provide wider supporting surface for saddle. These systems are equipped with chip augers and coolant flushing system. These machines are manufactured using high grade cast iron that ensures accurate structural stability and positioning accuracy.
High Rigidity and High Precision Structure:
- Bed, columns, saddle and other main castingsare made of Meehanite grade cast iron and released the stress by heat treatment, ensuring the best structural stability and positioning accuracy.
- The ladder type design of linear guide ways on the beam provides wider supporting surface for saddle, ensuring powerful and stable cutting performance.
- 3 axes are equipped with roller type linear guide ways to optimize acceleration/deceleration. The max. rapid traverse ups to 32m/min (H7/H10).
- 3 axes ball screws pretension design reduces the thermal deformation, offering the best accuracy.
- Non-counter balance on spindle head allows high speed and quick response.
Coolant Flushing System and Oil Skimmer Design:
- The design of tilting groove surface and flushing coolant system on H7/H10 provides perfect performance of chip removal.(H13/H16 are equipped with chip augers and coolant flushing system.)
- The design of oil & coolant separation on machine bed and oil skimmer on coolant tank prolongs the service life of coolant.
ATC & Magazine:
- H7 and H10 are equipped with 16T armless type ATC, H13 and H16 are equipped with 20T armless type ATC.
- To meet different machining requirement:
- 24T magazine is available for H7
- 30T magazine is available for H10
- 32/48/60T magazine are available for H13 and H16.