Automatic Blow Moulding Machine produces hollow three-dimensional articles from many of the thermoplastics materials which are available as granules or powders.
- Melting & mp; pumping of plastics Melt in to the die by the extruder.
- Forming of parison - hollow tube Of plastic melt - by the die
- Clamping two halves of moulds (cavities) Around the parison and holding it clamped And cut off the parison - clamp unit- 1000 kg/cm2
- Expanding parison into the mould cavity with Compressed air, thereby allowing parison to Take up shape of the mould cavity - Blowing unit
- Exhausting the air from the moulded part And cool the plastics
- BL machine-> Bottle + Lid in different color available.
- Lower mould costs, mainly resulting from the lower pressures used, than for injection moulding
- Lower machinery costs than for injection moulding, per unit weight of material processed
- External threads can be moulded-in
- Large open ended parts can be made by splitting a closed symmetrical moulding