Over the centuries, creative Indian cooks have turned rice into many novel dishes using local ingredients. DUNAR Foods Ltd presents one of the best-known Murg Pulao- the classic rice recipe for gourmets with a magnificent flavor.
Method of Preparation :
- Wash DUNAR Basmati Rice in plenty of water and soak rice in water for half an hour.
- Peel and grind ginger and garlic to a fine paste.
- Mix chicken mince with ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, coriander powder, lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Mix well and refrigerate until required.
- Wash green chilies, onion, tomatoes and chop fine.
- Wash chop green coriander fine along with mint leaves.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan, add cumin seeds and stir fry till they start changing color.
- Add bay leaf, pepper corns, cloves, green cardamom, cinnamon and chopped green chillies.
- Add sliced onion and brown on high heat until the onion turns translucent.
- Stir briefly and add the marinated chicken mince.
- Cook on high heat for two to three minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add chopped tomatoes, green coriander and mint leaves and continue cooking for three to four minutes Drain and add the soaked Basmati Rice and salt to taste, mix well.
- Add two and half cups water (preferably hot). Add salt and mix well.
- Bring the mixture to a boiling stage and cook on high heat stirring gently but frequently till the water is almost absorbed.
- Reduce the heat, cover the pan with a tight fitting lid and cook for another three to five minutes or till the rice is done.