The nutritional value of Soya chunks and a variety of vegetables put in this Pulao, promotes healthy eating. The sweet fragrance, rich color, texture, aroma and exotic taste of DUNAR rice would surely make cooking and dining a pleasure.
Method of Preparation :
- Wash DUNAR Basmati Rice in plenty of water and soak it in water for half an hour.
- Peel and chop onion and ginger.
- Wash and chop tomatoes.
- Clean, wash and finely chop fresh coriander leaves.
- Soak Soya Chunks in hike-warm water for fifteen minutes and squeeze to remove excess water and cut each piece into two.
- Heat oil in a thick-bottomed pan, add cumin seeds and let them crackle.
- Add chopped onion and sauté for two minutes. Cook on medium heat, stirring continuously till onions turn brown.
- Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, and red chili powder and chopped tomatoes and continue cooking on medium heat for three to four minutes or until tomatoes are cooked.
- Add Soya Chunks, DUNAR Basmati Rice and chopped fresh coriander leaves and stir gently for a minute. Stir in three cups of water, Garam Masala Powder salt to taste and bring it to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover the pan and simmer till all the water has been absorbed and rice is cooked. Serve hot.