Rice, usually considered as staple in a south Indian rice is mostly served with sambar and rasam. DUNAR Basmati Rice, cooked in south Indian style contains a delicate blend of spices in it. Finely cooked south Indian rice is certainly a welcome change in otherwise routine menu.
Method of Preparation :
- Boil and rinse DUNAR Basmati Rice.
- Heat ½ tea spoon oil.
- Add the fenugreek seeds, red chilies, Heeng, turmeric powder and tamarind pulp.
- Cook till thick. Remove and keep aside.
- Roast coriander seeds, split Urad Dal and Red chilies.
- Pour DUNAR Basmati Rice in a pan. Sprinkle the powder over rice.
- Take the remaining oil and fry peanuts, cashew nuts and split Channa dal till golden brown. Add curry leaves.
- Pour this mixture over DUNAR Basmati Rice.
- Add the tamarind mixture to rice and mix well.
- Serve hot with papads and wafers.
Toll Free :1800 180 1772
Send Email / SMS