Discover the ultimate taste of DUNAR Basmati Rice, finely cooked and served as Vegetable Biryani- the exotic dish that is painstakingly blended using finest of spices in exact proportions. DUNAR Rice can be used to prepare any range of dishes where Indian taste and flavor have to be characterized.
Method of Preparation :
- Wash and soak the DUNAR Basmati Rice.
- Fry onions in oil and set aside.
- To the same oil, add the whole spicy, vegetables and cook for few minutes.
- Add DUNAR Basmati rice and fry till grains are separated.
- Add salt, chili powder, turmeric powder and water.
- When rice is ¾th done, add the saffron and cook till fully done.
- Sprinkle with Kevra essence. Garnish with chopped cashew nuts, almonds, raisins, fried onions, fresh mint and coriander leaves.
- Serve steaming hot with raita.