We are ranked as the foremost firms that are engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of Thruster Brakes that transmits useful thrust through the levers onto the brake shoe. The offered brakes are manufactured using premium quality raw material and innovative technology in adherence with industry standards. Our provided brakes are available in variegated dimensions and specifications for our patrons to choose from. Moreover, these brakes are available at nominal prices.
- Sturdy design
- Light weight
- Dimensional stability
We offer three types of Thruster Brakes:
- Electro hydraulic Thruster Brakes
- D. C. Electro magnetic shunt brake
- Electro magnetic single phase a. C. Brake
Electro Hydraulic Thruster Brakes:
Electro hydraulic thruster brake is a heavy duty brake designed to withstand the severe duty conditions imposed by heavy duty machinery in various industries. The electro hydraulic thruster transmits useful thrust through the levers onto the brake shoe thereby releasing the brake. When the power is switched off, the brake is smoothly applied because the hydraulic thrust acting against the spring pressure is gradually reduced.
The electro hydraulic thruster consists of a cylinder filled with oil and having a centrifugal pump at the bottom of the cylinder. The centrifugal pump is driven by a 3 phase fractional horse power class 'b' insulated, continuously rated motor. The specially designed radial impeller permits operation of the pump in either direction of rotation. The motor is mounted on the top of the oil cylinder. The motor is suitable for 720 switching operations per hour.
D. C. Electro magnetic shunt brake:
- It is designed to withstand a large number of switching operations per hour. The minimum number of pivots ensures minimum wear and tear of moving parts.
- The brakes are manufactured for different voltages and are supplied if necessary with transformer rectifier panels.
- Electro magnet the electro magnet is secured directly on to the brake lever. The magnet core is made of specially selected steel having very high permeability. The coil is varnished with 'b' class insulating material and made to moisture.
Electro magnetic single phase A. C. Brake:
- 'Duplex' electro magnetic single phase a. C. Brake is ruggedly constructed to withstand the effect of mechanical shocks and vibrations. The brake is manufactured to comply with b. S. Specification
- Electro magnet : The a. C. Electro magnet is built of high grade, low magnetic steel laminations each insulated from the adjacent one. The entire lot is tightly riveted and machined accurately to eliminate the air gap when the magnet circuit is closed. The plunger is fitted with brass ring to avoid chattering. The coils are wound on bobbin and are thoroughly insulated
- A hand release lever is provided for manual release of the brake