A Solid State Relay or Contactor (SSR or SSC) is an electronic component that switches Power (AC or DC current) to a load circuit and provides electrical isolation between an application’s control circuit and load circuit. It is a competitive technology to Electromechanical Relays (EMRs) and other switching technologies such as Mercury Displacement Relays (MDRs).
- Switching of Heater by Temperature Controller
- Hot Runner Systems in Plastic Industry
- Heater applications in Furnace/Oven industry
- Plastic Processing Machinery, Injection Molding, Blow Molding and Extruder
- Solder Screen Printers, Solder Wave / Re-flow Machine
- Solid and Liquid Packaging Equipments and Machinery
- Medical Equipments
- Texturising Machinery
- Printing Machinery
- Vibration Controlling in Pharma / Packaging Machinery.
- Controlling of Infrared Heaters (Inductive Heaters) by Analog SSRs.
Axis 44 Series Double Phase Solid State Relay
Ratings from 25A to 90A @ 440 VAC
Output is made up by AC switch of SCR
Input Control Voltadge: 3-32 VDC
Models : AXIS 4425 00/ AXIS 4450 00/ AXIS 4490 00 Higer Ampere Models on Order only
Control Signal : 3-32 VDC
Load Voltage : 40- 440 VAC ( Phase to Phase )
Load in Amps at 20° C : 25 A, 50 A, 90 A
- Easy to install
- Long working life
- Smooth functionality