We are the leading manufacturer, exporter and trader of Heater Thyristor Controller. These products are available to our customer at very reasonable prices.
- PID Cont. – Proportional, Derivative, Integral Three Term Indicating
- The Panel Housing Dydac Thyristor Power Controller For Controlling The Heater Controller For Accurate Control Of
- Temperature Or Viscosity.
- TE – The Temperature Sensor Can Be A Theromcouple, Resistance Thermometer With Or Without A Transmitter Head.
- VE – The Control Parameter Maybe Viscosity In Lieu Of Temperature.
- The Signal Maybe Milli-Volt (Thermocouple), Ohms (Resistance Thermometer) Or Analogue Eg 4-20ma (With Transmitter Head). PID Cont.