We are one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Hot Runner Temperature Controllers. Our Dydac or Axis series hot runner Modules represents the state-of-the-art in hot runner temperature control technology. Designed to operate independently, the system has microprocessor-based auto tuning temperature controlling and self-regulating power controllers. The controller has alarm for heater failure, under and over temperature.
- Gradual phase angle firing soft start
- Power control system
- Built in diagnostics
- Self-regulating power controllers
- Accuracy of /- IOC
- PID accepts J, K Thermocouples
- Phase angle power controllers are used which saves heater life and power, as these are variable automatic power controllers
- Build in soft start in power controllers
- Fast fuses for over current protection
- Power controllers can handle more than 5000 watts in single 2one at 220 Vac.
- Alarm for heater failure
- Alarm for under and over temperature
- In case of thermocouple failure, one can set percentage of power to the heaters
Main Frame Panel:
- We offer a wide selection of zone capacities to suit almost any control application.
- We provide individual frame sections up to 12 Zones.
- Then up to 48 Zones, these are stacked together.
- These are pre-wired integral units.