Thyristor Panel for Infrared conveyor
Dydac Controls offers a wide range of both standard and custom engineered SCR power panels. From 100 watts to 500 KW’s , Dydac Controls can build an SCR system to meet your needs.
Dydac Controls ’ standard line of SCR power control panels are engineered with safety and ease of installation in mind. The control panels are prewired and tested on name plate voltage. Customer needs only to install incoming power wires, outgoing heater wires and thermocouple input connections. Standard panel sizes are 20, 30, 60, 100, 150, 200, 250, 350 and 400 Amps. 230 to 480VAC.
Standard features include:
- SCR Power Controller – Single or Three Phase; Phase Angle Fired or Zero Voltage Switched
- NEMA 12 enclosure. Fan cooled or air conditioned
- Input power circuit breaker or fused disconnect with door interlock
- Definite purpose power contactor in front of SCR
- Power On-Off Button
- Manual reset button
- Power on indication (lamp)
- Load branch fusing with box style connections to the heaters
- Temperature controller. Separate over temperature controller
- Power monitoring (volts, amperes )
- Chart recorder ( On Demand )
- Heater on indicator (lamp)
- Alarm indicators (lamps)
- Annunciation flashing beacon and/or audible horn
- Thermocouple outlet(s)
Dydac Controls uses Athena, Honeywell, Omron, Fuji, Axis, temperature controllers.
Standard SCR Power Control Panels
Dydac Controls panels are engineered and built for safety, strength and reliability in real world industrial environments. The system shown has these standard features:
- Dydac Controls “1000 or 3000 ” Series SCR
- Digital temperature controller
- Dedicated over temperature limit
- Manual reset button
- Load branch fusing
- Circuit breaker w/lockout handle
- NEMA 12 enclosure w/fan kit
Remember, you will need air inlet and outlet holes with fan cooling.
Finally, plastic enclosures act as an insulator. You will most likely destroy an SCR control if you install it inside a plastic box. The only reliable way to use a plastic enclosure is to have a “thru-hole mounting” style heat sink, with the heat sink’s cooling fans outside of the box.