Solid State Relays (SSRs) are switching devices consisting of electronic components. The term "Solid State" means that these relays do not incorporate any moving parts in the load switching circuit.
When applied properly, Solid State Relays (SSRs) will last millions of cycles due to the fact that no mechanical devices are included in the load switching circuit. The user will experience no arcing problems, and operation will be troublefree , even in polluted envirom- ents (dust,gasses, etc.)
Furthermore, Solid State Relays (SSRs) increase operating speed thereby providing the possibility of choosing zero or phase angle switching. A Solid State Relay is the solution when the system designer needs to switch loads rapidly.as in all kinds of temperature control applications. Solid State Relays are used extensively in the Plastics, Packaging, Food Processing and HVAC industries and are an excellent replacement for electromechanical relays.
Ratings from 5A to 100A @ 480 VAC
Ratings from 16A to 100A @ 480 VAC
Output is made up by AC switch of SCR
Input Control Voltadge:3-32VDC
- Microprocessor based Controls such as Automatic Vending Machines, etc.
- Microcomputer Control, Ticket Vending Machines, NC Machine Control
- For Process Control Systems using PLCs such as Programmable Controls, DCS, etc.
- Computer Systems
- Temperature Control Systems such as Microwave Ovens, Heater Control, Lamp Control, Injection Moulding Machines, etc.
- Motor Control
- Medical Equipments
- Uninterrupted Power Supplies
- I/O modules for NC/CNC Machines
- Traffic Signals
- Home Appliances such as Washing Machines, etc.
- Input: DC / AC Control, AC / AC Control, DC / DC Control.
- LED Indication
- Output: Thyristor
- Zero Voltage Turn on / Random Turn on
- Input Reverse polarity protected for DC Input Relays
- Built-In Snubber
- Chassis or Din Mountable
- CE Approved