Panel housing the Thyristor Control Panels the power of the heater to match the thermal requirements of the system for high accuracy control. The Control Panel also contains necessary control and safety features. PID Cont. – Proportional, Derivative, Integral Three Term Indicating. The Panel Housing Dydac Thyristor Power Controller for controlling the Heater Controller for accurate control of temperature or viscosity. The signal maybe milli-Volt (Thermocouple), Ohms (Resistance Thermometer) or Analogue eg 4-20mA (with transmitter head). PID Cont.
Dydac Controls offers a wide range of both standard and custom engineered SCR power panels. From 100 watts to 500 KW’s , Dydac Controls can build an SCR system to meet your needs. Dydac Controls ’ standard line of SCR power control panels are engineered with safety and ease of installation in mind. The control panels are prewired and tested on name plate voltage. Customer needs only to install incoming power wires, outgoing heater wires and thermocouple input connections. Standard panel sizes are 20, 30, 60, 100, 150, 200, 250, 350 and 400 Amps. 230 to 480VAC.
- SCR Power Controller – Single or
Three Phase; Phase Angle Fired or Zero Voltage Switched
- NEMA 12 enclosure. Fan cooled or
- Input power circuit breaker or
fused disconnect with door interlock
- Definite purpose power contactor
in front of SCR
- Power On-Off Button
- Manual reset button
- Power on indication (lamp)
- Load branch fusing with box style
connections to the heaters
- Temperature controller. Separate over temperature controller
- Power monitoring (volts, amperes )
- Chart recorder ( On Demand )
- Heater on indicator (lamp)
- Alarm indicators (lamps)
- Annunciation flashing beacon
and/or audible horn
- Thermocouple outlet(s)
- Dydac Controls uses Honeywell, Omron, Fuji, Axis, temperature controllers.