We are leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Zero Liquid Discharge System in Chennai & Tamil Nadu in India.
Zero-liquid discharge (ZLD) is a water treatment process in which all wastewater is purified and recycled, leaving zero discharge at the end of the treatment cycle. ZLD is an advanced wastewater treatment method that employs a combination of filtration methods. This includes ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis, evaporation / crystallization, and fractional electrodeionization.
Our unparalleled depth of experience in ZLD encompasses more than 160 ZLD installations, including stand-alone thermal/evaporative processes, membrane processes, or hybrid systems, which Aquatech pioneered. Hybrid ZLD systems result in greater value, ease of operation and reduced operating costs.
Zero Liquid Discharge Technologies
- Falling Film Brine Concentrators
- Forced Circulation Crystallizer
- Horizontal Spray Film Evaporator
- Hybrid Systems with Membrane Pre-Concentrators
- Biological Treatment Technologies
- Solids Waste Handling
Key ZLD Applications
- Plant Discharge Compliance
- Cooling Tower Blowdown Treatment
- Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) Wastewater
- Gasification Wastewater
- Recycle and Reuse
We are looking inquiries preferably from Chennai, Trichy, Madurai, Coimbatore, Tirunelveli, Erode, Salem, Vellore, Tiruppur, Hosur, Tamilnadu & Kerala.