On customer request, ERIKS Econosto developed an full range of stainless steel QUICK-WELD ball valves with freely rotatable butt weld ends. Since the butt weld ends are clamped against the valve housing with loose flanges, the angle at which the valve body is fixated makes no difference. This voids the time-consuming - and often frustrating - activity of positioning the connectors. Your benefit: up to 30% less installation time!
The ball valves are equipped with an ISO installation table for rapid installation of your choice of actuator. Both the manual and the automated versions can be delivered directly from stock with an extended spindle that extends through the pipeline insulation.
- For standard applications and for applications at low temperatures
- With orbital welding ends according to DIN 11850
- With installed Econ® pneumatic or electrical actuator
- Simple installation: up to 30% time saving!
- Self-positioning and 360° freedom in positioning
- Easy to automate
- Can be installed with V-port as a control valve (not available from stock)
- In-stock delivery