Egyptian international co. for aluminum profiles (EIPAL(
The company has been established in 1995 and production started in 1997.
It is considered one of the most modern integrated industrial facilities for aluminum industries (extrusion – anodizing - powder coating – casting – dies manufacturing and accessories).
We have four presses with variable dimensions , anodizing line , die factory, paint lines. We are an Egyptian company cooperated with banks and Egyptian societies.
We produce a wide range of aluminum profiles Industries such as architectural, (doors, windows, exterior faces).
Industries as constructive, (staircases, metal supports).
Industrial activities as a complementary industry:
-Household appliances (stoves, refrigerators, central air conditioning machines, televisions(.
-The field of agriculture (watering pipes in irrigation).
-The props and sets (mobile and immobile fairs and needs)
-Transport (bus, trains, and tourist boats).
Horizontal extrusion press (Schloemann – Sutton)
Anodizing plant of the loop type:
• The plant has been engineered and designed according to the latest technologies known in the field.
• The plant capacity is 9500 Amps. The production processes are automatically controlled by computerized devices which finally lead to the stability of the production quality of the anodizing and electro – coloring processes. The plant comprises 37 process tanks and considered one of the most advanced anodizing lines throughout the whole world.
• The chemicals used in this line are all supplied by one of the most famous German firms (ALU – FINISH(
- Electro – static powder coating line – It is considered as one of the most modern lines all over the world as well as the anodizing line as it is equipped with the most modern American equipment, designed and established by OXALTEC USA INC. The produced colors are correspondent to the international code (RAL) and the used powder is supplied by the most famous German companies. It is expected that the powder coating line will start production at the end of 1997
The factory comprises an excellent design office which allows the company to produce dies for any special profiles the factory is furnished with some of the most updated wire cutting and spark erosion machines by the famous Char Milles technologies of Switzerland.
- Design office to design dies according to DIN 1748 to maintain production parameters
- Dies production according International Standards that to meet customers' needs
- CNC machines
- Wire cut machines
- Spark Erosion machines
- And some of other conventional machining & tools for measurements and accreditation for dies production
- Highly qualified technicians with long experience in this field
OHSAS 18001 Registered
ISO 14001 Registered
ISO 9001 Registered