Future proof system with massive scalability for large scale deployments
- AMAX's Cluster Max™ Apex Supercomputer Cluster is ideal for large-scale deployments that integrate the latest CPU-based computing technologies and require extreme performance and high-density computing. Based on the 22nm 12-core Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v2 or 32nm 8-Core Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 processor or AMD Opteron 6300 series, the ClusterMax™ Apex features up to 2,016 Intel Xeon® or 2,688 AMD Opteron processor cores per 42U standard rack cabinet, doubling the density compared with traditional rack mounted servers.
- AMAX's ClusterMax™ Apex Supercomputer Cluster offers customers performance scalability, industry leading density and maximum efficiency at scale for applications ranging from in-memory databases, to a diverse set of data and compute-intensive HPC applications.
- High density balanced compute solution for large scale power conscious users.
- Based on new Intel Sandy Bridge architecture for best in class performance.
- Integrated web based cluster management for turnkey provisioning and hassle free management.
- Optimized MPI implementations and pre tuned networking components to get parallel application up and running.
- Highly scalable, modular architecture with FDR Infiniband and PCIe Gen 3.0 support.
- Support for next generation FDR Infini Band PCIe 3.0 fabric offers 56Gb/s bandwidth with 1us MPI ping latency. With 160ns latency non-blocking switch configuration, the ClusterMax™ Apex can tackle most challenging problems in "standalone mode" or "in unison."
- Bio-chemical / Biotechnology / Life Sciences
- Computational grid endpoint
- Computer-aided engineering (CAE)
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Data mining and stream processing
- Electronic design automation (EDA)
- Financial market modeling
- HPC applications (eg. Nastran, Ansys, LS-Dyna)
- Petro- clusters / oil & gas
- Server consolidation
- Scientific research
- Visualization / rendering modeling
- Web hosting