Direct Drive simplicity.
- High efficiency agitator system.
- Water-jacketed milling vessel for process temperature control.
- General purpose or explosion proof motors & operator controls.
- Process monitoring & safety switches standard.
- High flow screen media separation.
- Chamber baffle system for increased agitation and narrow particle size and distribution.
- Complete systems include motor starters; operator controls and process feed pump.
- Single and variable speed agitators available for tip speeds to 16 m/c
- PLC system available for operating, monitoring, recording and providing diagnostics.
General operation - The Eiger EPS mill series will economically produce quality coatings, liquid colorants and other dispersions requiring fineness of particle. Products to be dispersed are premixed, and fed to the milling chamber with a metering pump controlling process residence time. The water-cooled milling chamber is filled with small media and agitated by a centrally located series of disks creating intense shear and impact forces. Process quality is determined by product feed rate, agitator rotational speed, grinding media type, size and loading along with product formulation.