For network substations on one or two pillars, with 40÷250 (400) kVA power transformers, 20/0,4 kV. It supplies electric power to users from rural areas or suburbs and for street lighting. Functions
- it holds and protects from the weather the commutation, protection and metering equipment necessary for the distribution of electric power;
- it provides the shutting down of the general electric circuit and protects the transformer through the automatic switch that eliminates malfunctions before they reach the transformer, as well as overvoltages of the low-voltage network;
- it provides disconnection in case of malfunction on each phase of the electrical circuit on the low-voltage outputs in the distribution network through the burning of the fuses, and ensures visible separation for the protection of the personnel through the removal of the safety fuses;
- it switches on and off the public lighting circuits through a on/off main switch (contactor) for public lighting during night time;
- it measures the electric power needed by the user in the variants required by the electric power supplier.