We are engaged in providing a wide range of Eight Channel Partyline System. These are provided in different specification to meet the diverse requirement of client. Elixir make 19” rack mountable intercom system provides Eight Channel Partyline System to operate in the simplex mode. The party channels are selectable by mechanically inter locked latching type switches. The common page channel is always available in receive mode irrespective of the voice channel selected. AGC circuitry provided for even output.
- Smooth functioning
- Easy operations
- Dimensionally accurate
- Gain control
- 3 Nos. of 5 pin socket
- Mechanically interlocked latching type selector switches
- Page channel selection switch
- Built in speaker to monitor channel conversation
- Mute switch for the monitor speaker
- Signal line connector
- Recording Output
- Operation on AC mains / external DC
- Power cord with connector: 1 No.
- Mating connectors: 5 Pin 240 º. Metal lockable male connector: 3 Nos.
- 25 Pin ‘D’ type male mating connector with 5 mtrs. Length of 10 pair flexible cable 1 No.
- Page loud speaker output connector – 1 No.
- Operating and service manual containing complete block and wiring diagrams, circuit diagrams of each module with component layouts and detailed list of components
- Temperature: 50oc
- Power supply range: 30 VAC / 110 VAC / 24VDC.
- Resistance: 8Ω
- Voltage: 250 mV