Offering a wide range of Fibre Optic Audio Multiplexer System Interface Unit. These are made from high quality raw material. The aim of the configuration is to interface 2 wire high signal low impedance termination for a 4 wire conversion, and vice versa. The unit feeds 2 wire audio to the 8 channel communication network wired with copper cable medium.
- Outstanding quality
- Smooth functioning
- Easy operations
- An LED blinker indicates the activity of 4 Wire Tx and Rx port upon selection available.
- An LED glows when 4 Wire Rx (hybrid) leakage exceeds a set value of 100mvpp.
- Probe monitoring provision for 4 Wire Rx level is available on the front panel. The interface chassis has one module / channel totaling 8 modules supporting 8 channels. I/P & O/P connections are made through BNC connectors.
4 Wire Tx:
- Variable audio signal (2 – 16 Vpp level) is fed to the hybrid circuit of 2 wire voice line of impedance 100 - 300Ω
- Half the level of the input signal is obtained at the 4 wire Tx terminals of the hybrid network. This goes through an amplifier stage and an AGC circuit
- The AGC output is fed to a mute logic circuit to mute the 4 wire receiver amplifier input so that the leakage of the transmitter output into the receiver circuit is kept to the minimum.
4 Wire Rx:
- The output of the fibre optic converter is fed to the 4 wire Rx terminals through a coupling transformer.
- The output of the transformer is fed to the buffer stage and then to an amplifier stage.
- The output of the amplifier stage is fed to a coupling transformer to the 4 wire Rx of the hybrid network.
- Additionally the buffered output of 4 Wire Rx is fed to the AGC circuit and the output of AGC circuit is fed to the comparator and this output is used for muting of 4 Wire Tx output when it is present.
- Number of channels to support: 8 (with required slot provision),
- Dual Power supply with: 230VAC 10%, 50 Hz input fed from main 1 and main 2.
- No. of wire input: 4
- Impedance: 100 - 300Ω