Telephone Coupler for General PA and talkback systems:
* The telephone coupler facilitates making of 1 way page announcement through
the general PA Amplifier and also through the talkback system.
* The telephone coupler is connected to 1 assigned extension of an EPABX unit
and the output of the telephone coupler is fed to the amplifier.
* The caller dials the assigned extension number and when the ring-back tone
stops, speaks through the telephone handset.
* The message is fed to the amplifier through the telephone coupler and broadcast
thro' the field loudspeakers.
* In a talkback system, the output of the telephone coupler is fed to the page line
of the talk-back system and heard through all the page loudspeakers.
* The telephone coupler unit works on 230V AC supply.
Note: Image for representation only.