Low viscosity liquid (K-SEAL 290(RTU)) is an oligomeric organosliane unique liquid to form stable water repellent. Low viscosity liquid (LK-SEAL 290(RTU)) an optimum concentration of reactive hydrophobic silane-siloxane in solvent carrier. Low viscosity liquid (LK-SEAL 290(RTU)) works by impregnating into pores, voids, capillaries and cracks of masonry and concrete forming excellent hydrophobicity on the surface.
- To treat concrete against ingress of water and water borne salts.
- To minimize efflorescence in masonry structures.
- To create water repellency in bricks and concrete blocks.
- Transparent, Non-staining – Does not adversely change the natural surface appearance.
- Prevents ingress of water borne chlorides and sulphates
- Doesn’t block concrete breathing.
- Excellent for tropical climate.
- Becomes an integral part of the substrate hence no peeling off or erosion.
- Protects surface and enhances life of paint.
- Protects paint from discoloration and pollution.
- Excellent anti carbonation properties.
- Excellent water repellent characteristics.
- Single component hence easy to use with optimum economy.
- Chemical resistant to fuels and oils.
- Compatible with solvented surface coatings.
- Deep penetration in the substrate enhances long lasting results.
We are the leading manufaturer and exporter of Low viscosity liquid.