* The capacities of the Elkon Twin-Shaft Mixers are 1500/1000 l, 3000/2000 l. and 4500/3000 l.
* They are widely used for producing ready mix concrete and heavy density concrete ( For Example It’s used for construction of dams etc. ).
* Elkon Twin-Shaft Mixers can be manufactured with double discharge gates in the capacities of 3000/2000 l . and 4500/3000 l.
* With It’s compact structure and advanced technology, Elkon Twin-Shaft Mixers can work with between 0-150 mm aggregates.
* The mixer is consist of two horizontal shafts and coupled engine-gear box group.
* To produce concrete with better quality scrapers at the end points which stand at specific angles to each other work simultaneously.
* Also Elkon Twin-Shaft Mixers are equipped with manual pump for emergency opening of unloading door of power failure
* Mixer body welded steel construction.Inner bottom linings and inner lateral linings are cast steel wear resistant Mn alloyed, replaceable.
* Mixing arms screwed on shafts.
* Mixing blades are Mn alloyed wear resistant cast steel
* Scraper blades are Mn alloyed wear resistant cast steel
* Lubrication system for mixing shafts’ seals with electrical grease pump (automatic greasing system).
* The members of mixing reduction gears and the mixing axles bearings are greased in oil bath in the carter in a lasting way.
* Cover with two inspection doors in accordance with the accident prevention and safety regulations (mixer stops while inspection door opening).
* Inspection step complete with access ladder