Elmec Heaters & Controllers a leading manufacturer of industrial heat and control systems, has introduced a Flange Heater with Ceramic Cartridge Heaters. This heater has low-watt-density, which provides even heating with precise control across the length of a tank. These heaters are specifically designed for heating water, oil, asphalt, bio-diesel, animal fats, and similar liquids.
The chief advantage of this type of heater is that the elements (Ceramic Cartridge Heaters) may be easily removed without draining the tank, requiring minimal or no process downtime. This is ideal for operations which need 24-hour readiness. These heaters musty be installed only in horizontal position. Care should be taken these heaters re always in immersed condition during normal operation. Should never be switched on in dry condition of tank.
Other features and cost-saving advantages:
- Each unit may be paired with a compatible control panel, which may be mounted in a remote location or installed directly on the heater, allowing for seamless installation and control.
- A standard, 150# ANSI-style flange provides easy installation with a straightforward mating connection that doesn't require special modifications.
- Each unit comes equipped with a thermostat or thermocouple pocket.
- Powered by electricity, has no open flames, no pollution, no additional piping connections, operates quietly, and provides accurate control.
- These units may be adapted to fit a custom installation which saves on-site fabrication time
- Connection Size: 2 to 14 in., 150# ANSI Flange
- Immersion Length: 5 to 20 ft
- Operating Temperatures: 0º to 300ºC
- Element Rating:2 to 200 kW
- Voltage: 230 and 415 Vac., 3-Phase