In Asia, oolong was particularly popular amongst people that wanted to be in better shape and have better skin. Now you can enjoy this beautiful tea without travelling miles!
Try 5 oolong tea today:
* Formosa Green Jade – lovely more "traditional" oolong tea. Quality oolong from Taiwan.
* Rose Oolong – A touch of floral flavour and aroma, Rose oolong is a great relaxing cup well suited after dinner.
* Tie Guan Yin Light – Exhibiting large leaves, this Tie Guan Yin (Iron Goddess of Mercy / Tieh Kwan Yin) is from the home of many excellent oolong, FuJian(China).
* Imperial Oolong – Digestive and refreshing. Oolong infused with ginseng powder, mixed with osmanthus, ginseng flower and a touch of jasmine buds to round off the palette.
* Golden Danchong – The tea connoiseur's secret is out! Not many people have experienced the soft yet flavoursome Golden Dan Chong, but it is certainly "once tried, always love" kind of tea!