EPCO’s domestically manufactured GFF Series™ Light Fixture accommodates both T5 and T8 lamps, both rated for long life, energy efficiency, and more uniform lumen distribution. For high or low ceiling applications, the highly reflective coated finish of the GFF light fixture gear tray surface translates into improved lumen utility by providing more usable lumens per watt.Benefits
- UL Listed. Suitable for use in wet locations. File #E319552.
- Fast installation saves time and reduces labor cost.
- Reliable, durable, maintenance free performance!
- Meets the requirements of the 2011 National Electrical Code: Articles 410.10(A), 410.104(A), 410.130(G)(1), 547.5(C)(1) and (2), and 547.8(A) and (B).
- Long lasting fixtures will not deteriorate under most hostile environments when it is installed according to factory procedures.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Multiple configurations available in 2-foot, 4-foot and 8-foot lengths.
- Domestic Ballast Manufacturer.
- 100% factory tested before shipping. No Contractor callbacks!
*Note: Quantified and tested by Underwriters Laboratories, reference UL 746C.
Chemical Resistance of Plastics Chart