Converts older 4-foot and 8-foot T8 or T12 strip light fixtures into energy efficient T5 light fixtures. Each kit includes T5 Bi-Pin Lamp Sockets, T5 RetroFit Bracket Socket Plates and Self-Tapping Screws.
- Complies with UL Standard 1598B and 1598C.
- Pre-wired conversion kit bracket; Installer only needs to complete ballast lead terminations to finish conversion kit bracket installation.
- Pre-painted with smooth, glossy, highly reflective white paint.
- Includes holes for installing Ballast Cover or Reflectors.
- Easily retrofits existing T8 or T12 fluorescent light fixtures to energy efficient and high lumen output T5 light fixtures.
- Suitable for use with all manufacturers' T5 lamps.
- Lowers maintenance costs due to less frequent T8 or T12 lamp replacement.
- The combination of EPCO's low cost RetroFit Conversion Kit, electronic ballasts, and T5 fluorescent lamps are recognized as the most energy efficient lighting system today.
- EPCO's RetroFit Conversion Kits are made in the USA, complies with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), and allows Contractors to readily participate in Government sponsored lighting retrofit projects.
- P/Ns: 14060, 14065, 14066 and 14067 may be suitable for use with Linear LED Retrofit Lighting. These designated RetroFit Conversion Kit part numbers fitted with "non-shunted" lamp holders are suitable for use with linear LED engines (T5 shaped LED tubes) as long as the LED engine is classified per UL 1598C.
Note: Accommodates fixture housings between 4.25" and 5.0" wide! Energy consumption and savings will vary based on the hours per day, days per year, energy cost and lamp cost.