FRP Life Guard Towers are used in ports and near beaches to keep a check on the swimmers and other dangers in sea. The design combines the properties of fiber reinforced plastic and wind resistant framework. This structure is easy to assemble and disassemble at the location without any requirement of foundation, this reducing the cost. With ability to withstand extreme weather conditions, these lifeguard towers is designed with less deck area to decrease wind lift potential.
- Comes in ready to install and fully assembled condition
- No foundation required for assembling
- Customization in sizes and structural designs is possible
- Beach houses
- Marine industry
- Ship ports
- Can sustain long exposure to sun
- Weather proof
- Durable quality
- Easy to fix
- Fire retardant
- Best for coastal environment
- Walking space : 64 square feet
- Floor level : 6' x 6' that can be further extended
- Vertical opening: 39"