We are a certified company with B.I.S certification for potable water GRP piping. With the market change that was witness in late 1990s, the global GRP / GRE pipe industry is getting stronger. The market of composite pipes remain competitive, inspite of rising material costs due to the high crude oil and natural gas pricing.
Today, 70% of all GRP usage accounts in sewage and portable water transportation pipes and this is continued to be its single largest growth driver. Whether it is buried or above the ground, GRP pipes is the single largest application of polymer composites in the country.
- Wastewater / Sewerage collection - domestic and industrial
- Water supply (cross country transmission and distribution) - municipal, industrial and agricultural
- Penstocks - hydroelectric power generation
- Fire fighting
- Storm water
- Sea water intake/outfalls - circulating cooling water for power and petrochemical industries
- Slip lining - sewer renewal and structural reinforcement for pressure pipes
- Light weight and long service life
- Precision coupling with elastomeric gaskets
- Corrosion resistance
- Resistance against cohesive material and erosive natural soil
- Flexibility of modification at very low cost
- Superior hydraulic characteristics
- Easy installation using coupler joints
Advanced techniques like dual headed filament winding, hand layup and continuous filament winding process are used for manufacturing EPP pipes. Out of all the hi-tech procedures, advanced 2 axis and 4 axis CNC filament winding technology is implemented in GRP pipe. In this process, method for pipe fabrication involves roving of continuous glass strand which is helically wound around a rotating mandrel at an angle of 55° and pre-saturated in a resin bath.
Till the desired wall thickness is achieved, the winding process is continued in bi-directional layers. This winding angle of 55° will provide optimum 2:1, hoop to axial ratio. All the GRP pipes with filament winding is better than pipes manufactured with other methods like hand-layup, as they show better physical properties and have longer service life.
Our pipes, fittings and liners are ID based and cover a wide range of applications and sizes.Standards
- DN - Diameters from 25 mm to 3000 mm
- Design standard AWWA C-950
- PN - Pressure Classes 3, 6, 9, 12 & 15 Bar. Availability of higher pressure classes on request
- SN - Stiffness Classes 62, 124, 248 & 496 kPa. Availability of higher stiffness classes on request
- L - Length from 2 mtrs to 12 mtrs
Material of Construction
- Polyester resin, fibreglass and silica sand