The high tension current transformer is required where the flowing current in the circuit is very high that it cannot be directly applied to the instruments. The transformers are used in protective relays and meeting relays that are used in electrical industry. The current transformer separates the measuring instruments from very high voltage in the circuit.
- Stainless steel bellows are used for oil expansion
- Oil level indicator is present
- Insulator made from porcelain or composite material
- Comfortably used in highly active seismic regions
- Secure design
- Required less maintenance