* The 1st metal section is the central frame support, which is firmly connected with the static parts of the building.
* The 2nd metal section is the largest part of the bridge. It is mobile and is connected with joints to the fixed part.
* The 3rd metal section is the ancillary equipment of the bridge. It is mobile and is connected with mechanical joints to the large movable part of the bridge.
* The construction is rigid and has capacity of carrying higher than 6 tonnes dynamic loads and 10 tons of static loads.
* The moving parts use single energy hydraulic bottles and it is possible to stop the construction in any location.
* The release of the pistons is achieved with the weight of the construction and the free flow of oil through a special control valve.
* The speed of release and the pressure of oil are controlled by specific regulators at the hydraulic assembly.
* The hydraulic assembly uses a three-phase motor which is located at the lower part of the construction.
* It operates with a central control panel which is based at the bottom of the construction. The control buttons are located in the column of the building, where the cargos are entering.
* On each side of the large mobile section of the bridge there are metal mobile tongues to protect those who stand close to the bridge.
* The height of construction is 60 cm and can lower 40 cm or raise 60 cm from the null position.
* The color of the construction may be of your choice. Our proposal for high design and good visibility is to paint the whole system in black, while keeping the small mobile part in orange RAL2004.