Ditec, one of the leading world specialists in automatic pedestrian doors, provides a range of automatic systems meeting all standard application requirements for residential, commercial or industrial environments.
automatic pedestrian doors - bis o
bis is a new series of straight-sliding hi-tech automatic systems for very intensive use.
it is very flexible and reliable and is available in three versions:
* bis o, horizontally sliding model with box height of only 100 mm.
special features are:
* maximum opening speed up to 1. 6 m/s with standard capacity in continuous service and up to 260 kg with use of special units of reinforced wheels/carriages.
bis model with the overflow system.
* the bis model with the overflow system is also available with an anti-panic function with intrinsic opening that is suitable for escape routes.
* the product is tüv approved to meet required standards.
* these products can be supplied in kits for local assembly by specialists.
the system includes following:
* automation with micro processor
* microwave radar entry
* microwave radar exit
* programmer of movement of door
* safety photocells 2
* electromechanical lock
* 2 moving parts (doors), with all essential factory aluminium profiles and gaskets for their support and laminated glass.
* 2 non moving parts, with all essential factory aluminium profiles and gaskets for their support and laminated glass
rex - simple and adaptable
easy assembly and multi-purpose application make rex a widely known automation. The traction unit and the electronic control panel in one block, make assembly time shorter.
many components are in common with other automations of the ditec line and this is a sure advantage for our customers.
rex is an extremely flexible “system” in that it allows to have various configurations on the basis of specific installation needs.
indeed, it has a provision for both an aluminium traditional casing and a simple sliding track.
guaranteed functioning even without electricity
a standard provision for a device with built-in battery ensures functioning even in the event of power failure.
safe and noiseless
rex is provided with a 24v dc motor, a microprocessor logic electronic control panel, an electronic impact-free device with amplifier, projector and receiver. The casing is made of aluminium extrusion and traction is performed by means of a synthetic toothed belt.
rex, like all the other ditec automations can come with a complete range of original ditec accessories for control and safety, in addition to the specific accessories included in the line.